Dynamo Kvantum theme, Aurorae Decoration and colorscheme.
The artworks are a KDE4 port of Breeze.UPDATE:
Kvantum 0.4 has been released with several fixes and new features!!!
The Dynamo Kvantum theme has been updated too, i higly recommend you to download the latest archive CREDITS:KDE Visual Design Group for the original Breeze,
UTG for the Descartes Breeze Aurorae themeINSTALL:
- Install the Kvantum Qt style, download & istruction at this page - if you installed Kvantum previously, update it to get the latest features!
- Copy from the extracted archive the Kvantum folder to ~/.config - If you installed the previous version, override all files
- Copy the color-schemes and aurorae directories to If you installed the previous colorscheme, override.
The path differs on certain distributions to:
- From systemsettings, set Kvantum as widget style, and select the dynamo colorscheme and decoration
- And for duck's sake, remember that this is a fucking beta!
RC 2: Reintroducing splitter handles from the default Kvantum theme, fixed selections in menus, shadows in button-normal, cleaner config file, redraw for progressbar (experimental and still a work in progress), removed interior and frame from toolbars. Preview of the release showing some of the changes
RC 1: Redraw for checkboxes, changed the appereance for scrollbars on mouse hover, bigger arrows and treeview indicator, different text color for toggled buttons (Kvantum v.0.4), bigger checkboxes and radiobuttons(Kvantum v.0.4)
Beta 3: Removed the background from the scrollbar arrows, fixed the progressbar appereance for Kvantum 0.3
Beta 2: Fixed the slider cursor appearance, started to adopt lineargradients for buttons, removed the background from tab widgets, changed button size & text color.
Beta 1: Initial releaseNOTES:Themes for GTK apps and Firefox are on their way, stay tuned